Event Content DeveloperLocation: Remote Full-Time
Who Are We:
C-Vision is a global company dedicated to helping the world's largest enterprises meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth.
C-Vision is seeking an Event Content Developer to join our Events team! With tremendous success across virtual events that target technology leaders, we are seeking a talented, tenacious, and creative professional to join our event content team.
Our virtual summits are where busy executives come to learn, network, and get new ideas for moving their businesses forward. Our agendas and invited speakers across the Fortune 500 inform and inspire -- giving our attendees tangible ideas to bring back to their teams and engaging them to return each month for our next event.
We are looking for a content developer who understands the IT landscape and can speak like a peer to IT leaders as prospective event speakers. We are looking for someone who has strong written and verbal communications to pique interest and ultimately land top C-Suite Executives in larger companies to speak at our events. And we are looking for someone who understand the dynamics of a compelling agenda and how to coach speakers and moderators to deliver sessions with meaningful takeaways for the audience.
This content developer might also have interest in on-camera work, whether it be moderating sessions or interviewing event participants.
Upon joining C-Vision, you can expect a stable, consultative, and fast paced work environment along with a culture that rewards, recognizes, and respects achievement. We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package and an atmosphere dedicated to advancing our passion in providing cutting-edge advertising & marketing solutions for our clients.
- Collaborating on agenda development for assigned programs
- Assisting with and/or owning speaker recruitment for assigned programs
- Developing event collateral including website copy and session abstracts
- Onboarding recruited speakers
- Collaborating with others on the event team for smooth program execution
- Managing creation and execution of speaker- and content-related social media (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Assuming similar responsibilities for custom and in-person physical events as those opportunities arise
- 4+ years editorial, public relations, marketing or related experience in IT media or the technology industry
- Strong writing and research skills
- Articulate, confident phone manner
- Ability to multi-task across project types and programs
- Collaborative team player
- Excitement about creating memorable event experiences
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Email Your Resume & Cover Letter