Senior Account ExecutiveLocation: Remote Full-Time
Who Are We:
C-Vision is a global company dedicated to helping the world's largest enterprises meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth.
What type of talented professionals are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent business development skills as well as the ability to use a value-based sales approach. You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard, acquire new skills and enjoy winning new business.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Landing and expanding account, using the full C-Vision’s portfolio of products
- Managing sales cycles end-to-end, closing large deals, applying the Value Selling methodology throughout
- Building a clear understanding of the decision-making process and key stakeholders for each new client
- Meeting and exceeding all KPI’s and Revenue targets, managing your sales activity to meet the plan
- Sharing successes and learning experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team, creating a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Mentoring dedicated SDRs feeding your sales pipeline
Required skills and experience
- Net new logo acquisition experience, managing sales full sale cycles from prospecting to close
- A track record of over-achieving revenue targets in your previous roles
- An ability to identify client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Expert in prospecting senior executives using a blended mix of phone, email and LinkedIn
- Experience researching your market to identify prospect organizations
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and organize your time effectively
- Stellar communication skills; be comfortable conducting sales meeting with C-Suite
- Drive to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Strong research skills, intelligence, and an inquisitive nature
- Experience with sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Outreach
- Experience landing and expanding large enterprise accounts (particularly solution-provider accounts) would be beneficial, as would knowledge of the Value Selling methodology.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Your Resume & Cover Letter