Updated September 15th, 2021:
These guidelines have been developed in partnership with various health and legal experts and may continue to evolve as local, state, and CDC guidelines change.
- All speakers, attendees and staff must agree to abide by these guidelines in order to gain admittance to the event as follows:
Registrants will be asked to acknowledge and accept adherence to our COVID-19 policy at the time of website registration as well as upon arrival onsite.
- C-Vision will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants, including temperature checks before entry to the event and other screening processes.
- Our events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
- Sponsors, Delegates, and Speakers will be asked by C-Vision not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will follow the local, state, and CDC guidelines for vaccinated people with regard to masks and social distancing. Further PPE (i.e. masks, hand sanitizer) will be available onsite.
- Should it be necessary, C-Vision will make attendee records available to local authorities in the event a contract tracing is required.
- If we become aware that someone at the venue has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will contact health authorities and provide them with a list of people in attendance so they can notify attendees and conduct contact tracing.
- We have pro-actively limited attendance and are working with venues to ensure we have enough space to allow for local, state, and CDC requirements for social distancing.
The most current version of these guidelines will be posted and updated on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com